143 River Street, New Haven (formerly New Haven Nail Co.)
Built in 1885, contributing resource to the River Street National Register District. See the listing on our CT Mills website here.
Posted 1/25/2020, under 90-day demolition delay. Objections can be submitted in writing to: Chief Building Official James Turcio Office of Building Inspection & Enforcement 200 Orange St., Room 501 New Haven, CT 06510
Email Jordan Sorensen or call 203-562-6312 with questions.